SAFETY IS FOREMOST IN OUR MIND
Welcome to Truffles N Bacon Cafe! As we begin to open our doors to the public, we would like to share some information about how we are committed to the safety of our patrons and our staff members.
In order to comply with the CDC Guidelines and the government reopening directives, we are implementing some changes. Please see the new rules we will be observing:
- Maximum number of guests per table will be 5 people.
- We have eliminated our waiting area. In order to avoid crowding at the front, all parties will need to add themselves on the Yelp Waitlist on a first come first serve basis. The waitlist will show an approximate time based on availability of table. A text notification will be sent to you when your table is almost ready. We will only hold your table for a maximum of 5 mins before give your table to the next party on the list if your party is not here when your name is called. WE WILL ONLY SIT COMPLETE PARTIES.
- Masks will be required for anyone who want to enter the cafe to dine in. Please keep your masks on while walking through the common areas like hallways, the front desk area to check out or to use the restrooms. Masks can be removed when your drink or food arrives.
- We have also eliminated the use of paper menus to reduce the chance of transmitting the virus. Please scan our QR Code to view our menu on your phones. Our full menu is also available on our website or our social media pages on Instagram or Facebook, follow us @trufflesnbacon.
- For the moment, we are also using disposable plates, cups and silverware. While not ideal, this is another way we are thinking about the safety and well-being of our clients.
- To avoid crowding at the desk, please have only one person bring your check to the front desk directly, while the rest of your party wait outside the cafe.
- We have designated one door for entry and another one for people to exit the cafe.
- With only a few tables available for seating, we are limiting guests stay to ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES ONLY.
We face a lot of challenges working in this post Covid world. We have made a lot of changes to adjust to our new norm. Your safety and the safety of our staff is foremost in our mind, while the experience might seem to be coupled with a slight inconvenience, far outweighs the consequences. We look forward to your understanding while we all adjust to this new norm.
TRUFFLES N BACON CAFE remains open for guests at home to order pick-up, take out and delivery. Serving food to bring families together to enjoy a meal at home and help pass this difficult time.
Together, we will weather this storm.
Order for delivery : Grubhub or Online orders available : menufy.com